PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREINAFTER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
Trademarks and Use of Web Site Materials
The contents of this Site, such as text, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, music, sounds, logos, trademarks, service marks, consumer feedback/ratings .and other information content and materials (the “Site Material”) is protected by state, national and international law pertaining to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights. Unless indicated otherwise, all of this Site Material is the property of WESAVE, or its affiliates or business partners. You may not sell or modify our Site Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Site Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our express prior written consent. Unless otherwise granted by WESAVE, use of the Site Material on any other web site, network, print, or networked environment is strictly prohibited.
In order to purchase products or services displayed on this Site you will be requested and sometimes required to enter certain information, which includes credit card and related payment and billing information. In the act of providing such information, you warrant that it is both current and accurate. The act of making a purchase (even under consideration that the electronic signoff is somehow avoided), confirms that you agree to pay all related charges (including product, service, shipping & handling if applicable, and taxes) incurred by yourself or users of your credit card.
Use of Site and Site Materials
Access to Services offered on or through the Site may require you to first open an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You agree to provide us with accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and your billing/payment information as prompted by the registration process or any redemption process.
We may contact you using your email address to inform you of upgrades, outages, and other product related information and promotional offers unless you opt out of receiving marketing related emails.
Physical orders are fulfilled pursuant to third-party suppliers who receive the order through the Site and then ship the product. Therefore, the suppliers are responsible for any liability or loss related to the delivery of the product by the third-party’s contracted shipper. WESAVE bears no responsibility for orders canceled or delayed for reasons including without limitation, inaccurate information supplied by the purchaser, or an inability to contact the person that placed the order, or the cardholder for that order. WESAVE reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason.
WESAVE Services and accompanying documentation that are made available by download from this Site or any other means are the copyrighted work of WESAVE. Use of WESAVE Services or other WESAVE software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with such software and may also referenced on this Site. You may not be able to download or install any software that is accompanied by or includes an end user license agreement unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any software available on the Site.
You hereby represent, warrant, and agree not to (i) take any action or (ii) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) using any communications service, message board, directory, survey, feedback, or other service available on or through the Site or the services offered on the Site, that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane or which in any way promotes or facilitates any such activity;
- is or promotes racism, bigotry, terrorism, or any hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group, individual or animal;
- infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party, or otherwise promotes or facilitates any such activity;
- is in violation of any applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, or otherwise promotes or facilitates any such activity;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming"), chain letters or any form of lottery or gambling, or which in any way promotes or facilitates any such activity;
- solicits passwords, financial or any other personal identifying information from end users, or otherwise promotes or facilitates any such activity;
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any WESAVE computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or otherwise, or which in any way promotes or facilitates any such activity;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of WESAVE or any third party, or which in any way promotes or facilitates any such activity;
- harvests or collects any information from the Site or end users (other than information directly related to end user's own transactions), or which in any way promotes or facilitates any such activity;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of WESAVE, or which in any way promotes or facilitates any such activity;
- constitutes any improper or inappropriate (in WESAVE's sole determination) communication or attempted communication with a minor; or
- provides any of the following information: your or any other person's (a) home or business address, (b) credit card numbers, (c) social security card numbers, or (d) telephone numbers
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses, or which in any way promotes or facilitates any such activity.
Suspension and Termination
EXCEPT AS MAY BE SET FORTH IN ANY LICENSE OR OTHER MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AGREEMENT RELATED TO A SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SERVICE, THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WESAVE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ABOUT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, AND TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WESAVE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THIS SITE AND IS CONTENTS WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER WESAVE NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR BUSINESS PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USER OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES DISTRIBUTED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF ERRORS, OMISSIONS, LOSS OF DATA, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTIONS OR DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORIES UNDER WHICH RELIEF IS SOUGHT. WESAVE’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED ($100) DOLLARS.
Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed on the Site, please contact WeSave at: email@example.com with a subject line of: “POTENTIAL COPYRIGHT VIOLATION”. You should also write us at: WeSave Rewards, LLC, 24254 Main Street, Newhall CA 91321 Attn: Legal Department. Any written notice by you to us should describe the potential or actual infringing activity and must include the following information:
a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed;
b) A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Site;
c) Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
d) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary rightful owner, its agent, or the law; and
e) A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Last updated November`12, 2022